dancing



dancing in the rain with Jesus

Rain approached like footsteps.  And it fell like jewels; splashing, spraying, watering, refreshing the earth.  I ran in the midst of this, my feet slapping the wet pavement, my legs hopping puddles, wisps of hair flying, my heart free.  This source of water, this God-given gift, this that enables us to live life -- this rain.  I thanked God and praised Him.  I let go.  And I let Jesus take charge of my life.
unknown source
                          
           I realize that letting go and letting God transform me is what I always need to do.  I need to always be able to let go during those stormy times in life, and let God take charge over them.
unknown source
Let's dance in the rain with Jesus.

Disney photo
Let's embark on a life time journey -- letting God be the number one person in our life.  Letting God be the one who can help us dance in the rain -- dance in the storms of our life.  

Will you embark on this journey, too? 

-- acacia


Update:  Aug 12, 2015... almost four years later, this is my most viewed post with over 4,000 post clicks.  I'm not sure why it has become the most popular, but I certainly hope you've benefited from it!  Let go and let Him take charge of your life. :)

xx
  

5 comments

  1. someone once said: I love storms because Jesus stands up. We see his power. (story of Jesus telling the wind and the waves to be quiet)
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi acacia! feel free to use the photos. :)

    beautiful post, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! i love dancing in the rain too :))
    ~Simi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful - I love this idea. To dance in the rain with Jesus. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following. I'm now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie16.7.11

    Beautiful post! Great analagy.

    ReplyDelete